Thursday 11 April 2013

Creative Project Poster

Here is the poster I created on my computer to be put up in Clydeview Academy! 
I created the "JWC Creative Project 2013" logo back in March when I made the Facebook and Twitter pages. I used the original James Watt College logo which was the colourful coat of arms and added an effect to it to give it that "faded" look. I then inserted a text box and typed the title on it. 

When I created the posters, I tried to use all the colours which are in the logo so that it would all tie in nicely and make it quite eye-catching. This was then sent to Val Forsyth (Head of Music at Clydeview Academy) and she printed some off and put them up in the school to advertise our competition 

Note: I made an error with one of the "Dates for your homework diary"! It should have said Friday 19th April, NOT March.



No comments:

Post a Comment